sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Missing developers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Lalo Martins <lalo.martins AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Missing developers
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:48:05 +0800

I was going to ask if I'm in that list myself, but then I remembered I
have semi-accidentally made some fixes to master recently. Yet, I thought
I'd ask -- you have, of course, checked all grimoires, yes? Some people
may have committed only to xorg-modular, games, or z-rejected recently,
which doesn't make them inactive. (Being one of the primary people behind
xorg-modular, I'd assume you did remember, but asking is always safer
than assuming...)

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 20:12:45 +0100, Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
> I just did the following run on sorcery, cauldron and grimoire git clones:
>
> cg log -c -D 2006-06-01 --summary -s | grep -E "^[A-Z]"
>
> And ignoring root, the few people that are referenced in two or more logs
> and some other such issues the total number of active commiters seems to be:
>
> 37
>
> Which imho is a good thing but we are still missing some people.

best,
Lalo Martins
personal: http://www.laranja.org/
technical: http://lalo.revisioncontrol.net/