sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Missing developers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ingo Arndt <scachi AT gmx.de>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Missing developers
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:52:04 +0000

Hello,

I am listed on the wiki as a general guru for some time now and have done
nothing since then. Please remove me from this list as I do not deserve it
to be listed there.

I had almost no time left to do something useful for Sourcemage in the
past and it isn't going to change in the near future - I'm sorry that I
haven't wrote this mail earlier.

Thank you all for your great work and the time you keep
spending for Sourcemage, I really enjoy to use this distro.

You've my apologies (sagt man das so?),
Ingo / baro