sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "S. Barret Dolph" <wheds8 AT ms66.hinet.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 23:50:59 +0800

I hope things can be done to improve Source Mage so that I have the
time to use it. I installed Source Mage on a box that was falling apart
and was quite excited to have it working albeit for a short time.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to fiddle but if Source Mage can
be just a little more stable I will happily move back. That is why I
continue to be on the mailing list.