sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Patches in grimoires

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Patches in grimoires
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:59:04 +0200

> > Why a date??? I thought about it BUT the date is already in the spell's
> > HISTORY entry so I don't see a real reason for it.
>
> Yeah, okay. I'm a big boy -- I can take the time to hunt for information.

I would still like to see a reason for this. Basicaly while I was writing
the document I thought about adding dates but couldn't find a good enough
reason to add it. I'm not saying it's a bad idea I'd just like to have a good
reason for adding something.

> > zbly-bsa-blt-bah-tea-hie-ied-diod-thiao.diff and so on
> > as more fields would get added.
>
> What other fields?

The other fields people might start tosing about as an idea. Take it as
a preemtive measure against having a ton of fields.

> Well, as I mentioned, I hadn't thought it through. Just tossing ideas
> around -- doesn't mean they are to be taken as suggestions.
>
> I guess I don't have any input, but I still like your idea...

You acctually have input :)
And any idea is a suggestion... That's why I've posted this here
to see what others think. At the moment this is still only an idea.

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html

Key id = A7A9E461
Key fingerprint = 757E C16B F5B7 DC27 B003 CCED CF95 3A77 A7A9 E461