sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] project organization

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] project organization
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:09:39 -0500

On Apr 17, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> On Apr 17, Robin Cook [rcook AT wyrms.net] wrote:
> > You don't define super majority and is not defined on the apache web
> > page.
>
> The proposal defines it as 67% (in the voting policy; the organization doc
> is meant as a 'summary' and doesn't go into those specifics):

There was a question I want to clarify about the word "summary" there; I
don't mean that the two docs I forwarded are summaries of something else
that wasn't sent. The proposal docs I sent are all there is. There are
some things in the "policy_developers" doc that are summaries of things
made explicit in the "policy_voting" doc. eg, "policy_developers" uses the
term "super majority" but doesn't define it, it is defined as 67% when it
is used in "policy_voting".