sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] [Fwd: Re: project organization] Sorry didn't do list reply

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] [Fwd: Re: project organization] Sorry didn't do list reply
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:05:09 -0500

Are you adding this if not then that is not what I read in your two
attachments.
Also if your two document are summaries then I would want to see the
whole proposal in it's current completed form as I don't remember seeing
a full proposal in the previous discussion. And please don't tell me
it's on the wiki as half the time I can't find what I am looking for on
it.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook