sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Using dialog for the net-conf spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Matthew Clark" <mattmann82 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "SM Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Using dialog for the net-conf spell
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:53:54 -0500

Thanks, all, for your replies.

My original intention was to prompt the user with a question "Use dialog for selecting protocol and hardware support? n".  If they answered N, then proceed with the spell and answer all the questions with the defaults.

But ruskie's idea was even better.

However, it seems this is a bigger fish to fry than I thought, as was apparent during a conversation in #sourcemage.  So I'll stand by until someone senior to me advises me on what to do.  I may continue hacking away at the devel version, but simply for my own learning.

Thanks again, senior developers, for your attention!  I look forward to learning from you.

- Matt