sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New sections [Was: New archive and perl-cpan maintainer]

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New sections [Was: New archive and perl-cpan maintainer]
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:27:23 -0800

On Thursday 24 February 2005 02:10 pm, Jeremy Blosser wrote:

> As Duane also noted if we wanted to get fancy we could add these tokens to
> DETAILS and write stuff to let people present things in the groupings they
> wanted, but even without that people can always switch the ordering for
> section browsing with some simple find commands if the setion names contain
> the information.

Or, (since I'm fond of giving Andrew work to do) it could be a user
selectable/definable sorcery option, and then let sorcery handle the find
settings in the background:

Current Section Ordering: Function-Audience-Environment
E Environment-Audience-Function
F Function-Audience-Environment

Heck, as long as I'm doling out tasks, I might as well step up the
complication:

Current Section Ordering: Function-Audience-Environment
A Audience-Environment-Function
U Audience-Function-Environment
E Environment-Audience-Function
N Environment-Function-Audience