sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] I'm happy Source Mage user

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] I'm happy Source Mage user
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:26:43 -0800

On Tuesday 15 February 2005 08:26 am, Terry Ross wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:03:16 +0000
>
> Anton Kovalyov <simanyay AT gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm happy Source Mage user... Hooray Source Mage, hooray Source Mage!
> > --
>
> Yay! Hey, I think this makes you our first "Asian" SMGLer.

No, he's not the first. There's at least one Jimmy Yen who, IIRC, hails from
Hong Kong. I haven't seen a post from him in a long while, so I don't know
if he's still around. I think there are a couple of others besides, but I'm
not real sure on those. If I could get Xplanet to show markers, I might be
able to give more information.

--
Jason Flatt
Father of five: http://www.flattfamily.com/