sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stuff to test for x86_64 iso image?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stuff to test for x86_64 iso image?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:15:23 +0100

Sergey A. Lipnevich a écrit :
I compared devel and proj/proj2, they are not that different. I don't see any mention of SUBARCH and SUBLIB anywhere in the code. Also, LIB's variable name is too general, and the value can be made '/lib' by default, so module build_api/api2 can be just merged, together with new architectures. The others I'm not sure about, but the changes don't look too dramatic. Are more changes planned in proj2?

Right. There are not many changes. Maybe you're missing some changes because I've always worked on sorcery stable and I just blindly apply those patches to sorcery's proj2 (to have them backed up if my hard drive crashed). No changes are planned in a near future since it's a low priority item for the ISO team. Would you like to take care of it?

Maybe I should commit somewhere in p4 the version i've been using (sorcery stable 1.11.3 + patches) but so far, proj2 is branched from devel, so I don't know where to put that.

Anyway, I copied proj2 over and did ./install. The same error (see above) happens anyway. It actually happens for mkdir, find, and sleep as far as I can see. What do I do?

Contribute :-)

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO guru