sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stuff to test for x86_64 iso image?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stuff to test for x86_64 iso image?
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 12:57:51 -0500

Then let's remove the x86_64 iso from the site :-)? I don't mind waiting.

Eric Sandall wrote:

Not to dash any hopes/ideas, but I'd like us to focus on getting our
/currently/
supported ISO architectures fixed. There are plenty of things to fix there
without looking for new ones. Once 0.9.4 is out, as I've said a few times,
then
we can start work on which ISO script will be used for the 0.9.5 to 1.0-pre
ISOs
and, /maybe/, adding "official" support for at least a pure64 x86_64 (since we
already seem to have a mostly working ISO).

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient,
and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be
aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.