sm-discuss - Re: Updating Maintained Sections (Was Re: [SM-Discuss] udev.permissions)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: George Sherwood <george AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Updating Maintained Sections (Was Re: [SM-Discuss] udev.permissions)
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 09:35:35 -0500

I would like to 2nd what Flavien wrote. This has happened to me before
in my sections resulting in spells being broke that I didn't know about.
Not that a problem in the chat-sections could be as serious as in
disk :). I know this has been asked before, but if a section is being
maintained please send a message to the guru before updating spells.

There a still many spells to be updated to BUILD_API=2 in the
unmaintained sections if some one is looking for things to work on. I
have been slowly working through some of them.

George Sherwood
SMGL Chat Guru