sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] firefox crash

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Aaron Stelpstra <aaron AT 3dvelocity.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] firefox crash
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:00:19 -0500

I suffered from the same problem with Mozilla and was never able to fix it. I completely removed all traces of Mozilla and even waited for a new version to be released.

It worked fine though when I just used the binary version.

It does seem to be a SourceMage specific issue as I've never come across any other instances of it in other distros. I brought it up in IRC once to no avail.

Paul Mahon wrote:
Those lines from strace are normal when running firefox. I've no idea
why firefox should be trying to open files like that though.