sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] firefox crash

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] firefox crash
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:27:06 +0100

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 08:39:44AM -0800, Eric Sandall wrote:
> >Yes, as I said I removed every trace of ff in here, there was nothing
> >left of it anywhere before I tried to recompile it.
> >Could it be a ccflag in my sorcery options that make it fail?
> >
> >Mathieu.
>
> You could try without any optimizations and see if that fixes it. I
> usually compile with combreloc, prelink, strip, and tiny on athlon-xp,
> athlon-mp, pentium3, and pentium4.
>
> -sandalle

Damn you CCs! It was indeed one of them since it worked when I unticked
all of them. I think I was using combreloc, prelink, speedy and strip so
I guess by comparison with yours that speedy must be the faulty one.
While I'm at it I'm gonna test right away the 1.0 in test because I got
used to the 1.0 binary, it is nice to have the search function working
again.

Mathieu.

--
We are Microsoft. Linux is irrelevant.
Openness is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.