sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] firefox crash

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] firefox crash
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:00:34 +0100

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 09:48:41AM -0800, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Quoting Aaron Stelpstra <aaron AT 3dvelocity.com>:
> > I suffered from the same problem with Mozilla and was never able to fix
> > it. I completely removed all traces of Mozilla and even waited for a
> > new version to be released.
> >

> > It worked fine though when I just used the binary version.
> >

> > It does seem to be a SourceMage specific issue as I've never come
> > across any other instances of it in other distros. I brought it up in
> > IRC once to no avail.
>
> Have you both tried (re)moving your ~/.firefox and ~/.mozilla directories?
>
> -sandalle

affirmative, I removed _everything_, except for my bookmarks.html file
that I backed up somewhere else.
Anyway, ff won't even compile for me now so until it's fixed I have no
other solution but to use the binary. :(

Mathieu.

--
We are Microsoft. Linux is irrelevant.
Openness is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.