sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] firefox crash

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] firefox crash
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:23:45 +0100

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 10:49:54AM -0800, Seth Alan Woolley wrote:
> > Damn you CCs! It was indeed one of them since it worked when I unticked
> > all of them. I think I was using combreloc, prelink, speedy and strip so
> > I guess by comparison with yours that speedy must be the faulty one.
> > While I'm at it I'm gonna test right away the 1.0 in test because I got
> > used to the 1.0 binary, it is nice to have the search function working
> > again.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Search not working is immensely annoying, I'll rebuild firefox without it.

erm don't get me wrong, I didn't say that removing the speedy would make
the search function work. I said that it would make my ff 1.0pre compile
(which it didn't so far) and that I was gonna try out the 1.0 in test
because I noticed the search function was back again when I installed
1.0 from the official installer.

Mathieu.

--
We are Microsoft. Linux is irrelevant.
Openness is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.