sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] firefox crash

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] firefox crash
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:41:33 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Mathieu L. wrote:
Damn you CCs! It was indeed one of them since it worked when I unticked
all of them. I think I was using combreloc, prelink, speedy and strip so
I guess by comparison with yours that speedy must be the faulty one.
While I'm at it I'm gonna test right away the 1.0 in test because I got
used to the 1.0 binary, it is nice to have the search function working
again.

Care to find which CFLAG it was? My guess is speedy (we remove it from
mozilla ;)), but firefox used to work with speedy (since I used to use
speedy on my athlon-xp).

-sandalle