sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL advertising

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL advertising
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:53:59 -0800

I'd like to point out that I pretty much agree with the suggestion that
it's not a bad thing for us to be looking to get a little more attention
directed our way.

The hpoj download/packages link thing could be a good reference for us
to get links up on other software packages sites.

Flavien, if you're interested, would you like to volunteer for some SMGL
web-promotion post under the Tome team?

-Adam