sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] SMGL advertising

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "jason AT flattfamily.com" <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] SMGL advertising
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:56:28 -0500

Here's another one:
http://hpoj.sourceforge.net/download-packages.shtml

I didn't actually ask him to put it there. I was discussing with the
author some points of the program as I was having some diffuculties getting
it to work in one regard. If I remember correctly, there was some minor
bug or inconsistancy that I helped him find and correct. When we got done
wth the whole thing, he put our distro on his list.