sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Installing SMGL to very low-spec machine

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ondra Tomecka <otom7630 AT lucy.troja.mff.cuni.cz>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Installing SMGL to very low-spec machine
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:13:33 +0200 (CEST)

For some reason I cannot boot from the SMGL CD at all, I don't even get to
the initial screen. The problem is most probably not in CD drive as I can
boot other distributions, and the CD itself is bootable because I can boot
it on another machine. So I'm going to install RH5.1, upgrade kernel, and
install sourcemage in chroot. And we'll see what happens :)

Andy