sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] hungry for cake

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] hungry for cake
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:47:15 +1000

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:02, Eric Schabell wrote:
> > I am truely saddend to read this message Hamish, this is obviously a
> > direct, personal and unprovoked attack on a mailing list that you
> > supposedly no longer subscibe to, on a volenteer project you no longer
> > support. I feel the need to appologise to Eric and thank you for all of
> > your hard work. I for one apprciate it very much. -----------
> > Jackson Alley (TooManyMirrors) <jalley AT toomanymirrors.homelinux.com>
> > GPG EA6C442A233C3611 49FB A47D 9245 AF82 88BE FF57 EA6C 442A 233C 3611
> > SourceMage GNU/Linux Guru www.sourcemage.org
>
> Don't worry Jackson, I am not even reading these things....

That is the difference between you and I, Schabell.
Despite my opinion of you I still have the open mind to read all your
messages.
You on the other hand have filtered mine [1] since I discovered you were a
fraud and [2] told you I had nothing to discuss with you unless you changed
your ways.

> if you had
> not responed I would have missed the entire thread, but thanks for your
> concern.
>
> As with all children attempting to get attention, the best way to deal
> with them is to ignore them until they get tired or are distracted and
> fall asleep.
>
> (Note, nothing sent back to him, but bet we will hear from him...)
>
> erics

But will you get this? Or has the filter turned back on ?
NO matter, my business is not with you, it is with the project and it's users.

I truly wish it were some childish whim, but my time and efforts are more
important to me than your opinions and I won't stop requesting modification
of my name and email simply because you have called me a few names.

Hamish Greig

[1] both private and smgl related mail-list posts.
honest
in a bugzilla post.