sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Name removal... (WAS: Usual ranting from hgg)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Name removal... (WAS: Usual ranting from hgg)
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:55:29 +0200

sorry, but before you get me with this:
> I can't find a thing except you being maintainer of the shooter
> section of the games grimoire...
there are some comments from hgg in some of the patch files and such
that come with the games grimoire.
But as hgg could be anything (my school next door, for example)
I don't think that would be anything to mind.
So Far,
Karsten
p.s.:
If you complain about being in the wiki
(in the hall of fame for past developers)
we can happily put you into the hall of shame instead, I think (for your
mails)