sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] hungry for cake

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] hungry for cake
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:02:33 +0200

> I am truely saddend to read this message Hamish, this is obviously a
> direct, personal and unprovoked attack on a mailing list that you
> supposedly no longer subscibe to, on a volenteer project you no longer
> support. I feel the need to appologise to Eric and thank you for all of
> your hard work. I for one apprciate it very much.
> -----------
> Jackson Alley (TooManyMirrors) <jalley AT toomanymirrors.homelinux.com>
> GPG EA6C442A233C3611 49FB A47D 9245 AF82 88BE FF57 EA6C 442A 233C 3611
> SourceMage GNU/Linux Guru www.sourcemage.org

Don't worry Jackson, I am not even reading these things.... if you had
not responed I would have missed the entire thread, but thanks for your
concern.

As with all children attempting to get attention, the best way to deal
with them is to ignore them until they get tired or are distracted and
fall asleep.

(Note, nothing sent back to him, but bet we will hear from him...)

erics