sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Cauldron Directions

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Cauldron Directions
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:14:23 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Unet wrote:
Hello all,

As you may know from Eric's email I volunteered to take the lead of the
cauldron team.

Thanks for stepping forward. I apologize that I hadn't gotten an iso together, as I volunteered to do because there were no other "takers". Time has been my primary obstacle.

So, anyone who wants to join the team feel free to mail me :)

I'd be happy to take on smaller projects here and there. I'd like to suggest as a top priority, after getting an iso out the door, is clear documentation on how the iso is created. This should lower the barrier for others who would like to test their own additions/changes to the iso.

-casey