sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] j2dsk that doesn't require x11libs

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: toxic AT TheWorld.com
  • To: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] j2dsk that doesn't require x11libs
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:30:41 -0500 (EST)

hi,

there's a parameter you can add to startup.sh (or run.sh, depending on
whether you're running tomcat by itself, or with jboss):
'jvm.option=-Djava.awt.headless=true'
or
'-Djava.awt.headless=true'

some version of this will work; check with google for examples with
different j2ee containers. also note that this requires j2sdk1.4

good luck
john