sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Attracting new developers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Attracting new developers
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:35:40 -0000

Well, since I felt like procrastinating real work, I wrote a simple
javadoc style parser for bash[0] (csh/tcsh/etc should be fine too). It
is an example of how to do the comments. It's not very sophisticated,
doesn't do more than one script, doesn't make links outside the single
script it's working on, but it does a rather good job and shouild be
extendable to do full directories and projects without too much trouble.

[0] http://dufflebunk.homeip.net/~dufflebunk/bashdoc.sh

<removed huge subject>