sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New grimoires available!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: Geoffrey Derber <Geoffrey.Derber AT Trinity.edu>, Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • Cc: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New grimoires available!
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:29:46 +0000

Well,

Just coming back from my holiday and still having a couple hundred emails to
look thru, I just wanted to add that a spell might probably need to be moved
out of my section/grimoire and into the main grimoires. J2sdk (or j2sdk-bin)
is needed by quite a few spells, as I found when I did a sorcery system-update
(btw, why does javamail provide Java?). But it is a non-free spell, needing
the download of the source files directly from Sun. So, what to do for this
one (and others like it)? Should we create a z-nongpl section on the main
grimoires?

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com