sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New grimoires available!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New grimoires available!
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:50:45 -0000

If we make gnome a grimoire by itself then that would make it a bit
easier to divide up and also find a spell that does X.

Then move the spells that have to have gnome, as opposed to gnome being
optional, into the gnome grimoire. And move the spells in the gnome
section that can be used without gnome need to be moved into the main
grimoire such as gtk+2, glib2, imlib, etc.

Do any spells use pango without using gnome? If so then pango would
need to be moved to the main grimoire.

I think I would prefer the seperate grimoire but I can work with it
either way.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook