sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New grimoires available!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New grimoires available!
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:03:18 -0700 (PDT)

Terry Ross said:
> Just out of curiosity, how does this impact new spells? Do they go to
> devel until they're tested, and then on to the new grimoires? Or do they
> get placed directly into the new grimoire?

If they're going into the main grimoire, they go through devel first,
otherwise they go directly into their respective grimoire.

At least, that's the plan for now, if it ends up not working out, we'll
talk about it. Perhaps in our discussion on whether or not to turn every
section into a grimoire.

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61