sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] security fixes.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Woolley <seth AT tautology.org>
  • To: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, "" <tony AT smee.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] security fixes.
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:32:29 -0800 (PST)

The way it will work is at precisely the time the grimoire gets updated,
I'll make a patch.

Then I'm going to give the patch to sandalle who can then confirm it and
then apply the patch... The patch will skip files that have been fixed
already. Also, anybody who wants their section left alone can just tell
me and I'll leave it out (less work for me).

If I can do this in perforce without conflicting with the sections under
CVS, it would be nice to know. calling Tony Smith?

I'll only be touching the PRE_BUILD files that have a left-off unpack and
fixing broken MD5s. daily spells will have MD5[0]="IGNORE" added to
them also.

Seth