sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] a question on z-rejected

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jonathan Evraire <evraire AT tuwg.com>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] a question on z-rejected
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:22:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Eric Schabell wrote:

> I am now going thru the grimoire and making a list... we need to try and get
> rid of the gcc2 setup... I think all spells with gcc2 should be dropped if
> possible, or moved to z-rejected.... and gcc2 spell can also go to
> z-rejected.

As I recall, most of what's in z-rejected either has an incompatible
licence with SMGL, or is binary. And from what I understand of things to
come, the binary stuff in z-rejected is going to be moved to a seperate
grimoire eventually called "binary" or something like that. Would gcc2
spells then get moved to a seperate grimoire called "gcc2"? If so, I
think we should make an effort to seperate them now by creating another
section in the grimoire (z-rejected-gcc2 ?) so moving them to a seperate
grimoire at a later date would be that much easier. (Then again, I don't
know how easy it is to add a section to the grimoire. :)

Thoughts?

Jonathan Evraire
evraire at tuwg.com