seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Seedkeepers list

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Seedkeepers list
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 05:24:28 -0400

Margaret L. Wilson wrote:

tonight. It is very unpopulated here which suits me fine. I have pretty much abandoned my dream of market farming and am just working for sustainability and feeding family in the future.

Why? No market? or markets with institutionalized protectionism?

That is Julius, a Dexter bull, one of the coolest animals you could ever meet. He was de-horned before we got him. He would look just like a little buffalo if he had horns. He is the soul of gentleness and gives his

I meant Tonka. I had a GMC tilt-cab 5 yard dump truck by that name, or rather
it looked
just like one of its toy namesake's. It had the famous V6 305 motor.