seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Seedkeepers list

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: ed&bunkie <bunked@centurytel.net>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Seedkeepers list
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:21:32 -0800

we're over in eastern Washington...60 plus miles NW of Spokane...and still shovelling! they're calling for 50's, our normal temp at this time, by the end of the week, we're at 24F now! so hope is in the air! am living vicariously through all of you who are posting that you're seeing green and planting, or readying to do so. we have a bunch of green in our loft...transplants! the gardens are still all white! peace, bunkie.