seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Seedkeepers list

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Seedkeepers list
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 02:00:32 -0400

Margaret L. Wilson wrote:
Still here, just up to my ears, trying to get the pastures overseeded, seeds started, sheep sheared, excess animals sold, fences repaired and the cottage finished so we have a better place to live. Sometimes the value really is in the land, LOL, that means the house isn't livable.

Far out Margaret. Is that a buffalo in one of the pix? The landscape looks
nice.
I like wide open spaces; could probably easily adjust to terrain like that in
your pix.
Are you in Montana, Idaho?

LL