seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Last thought on format

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Last thought on format
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:12:53 -0500

Heady stuff, Bob! Welcome back!
Integrate this year, and by next, it ought to be functioning well?
That would be s o m e t h i n g.
BillSF9c

A while back barter exchanges were popular. People
could perform services or sell something for barter dollars and then spend the
dollars with one or two or more people that were offering thier services or
goods. I wonder if that would work for a seed exchange if there was a central
clearing house. I send some one seed in exchange for barter seed dollars I can
spend with some one else. I can keep my account for 2 years or so with a credit
that can be spent on one seed or another or an ebook on garden or even a garden
tool. The receiver of the seed pays shipping in real money and creates a
debit on the central seed book. Just a thought --------------Bob