seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] A simple rule for seed offers/requests?

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] A simple rule for seed offers/requests?
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 00:52:31 -0500

I like it, (LL's post, below) but it seems, complex for now.

I may have a misconception going on in my head... Re, seed swaps.

Of course, we can post or etc, a list of haves, and wants. Duh.

I ass'umed... that we were talking a centarl figure that would
get our seeds, and send back out, the swaps.

Then, if I sent 5 things, which 4 dif folks wanted, and MY wants
were from 2 dif folks, stamps and etc would be conserved.
This, admittedly, is a lg. task. Apparently, I misunderstood...

I've read of maybe 3 ways to do swaps. Never been IN one, well,
once. Broccoli reallllly puts out. Easily a cup per plant.

Both, could be done, also. Meanwhiole, LL works on the
4th methodology. (I'm sorta against the Ollld way, all in a
box to 43 dif folks. BUT, that might be ok, next winter.)
BillSF9c

======
Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
A cool way to do things is to have list software that allows
subscribers to
embed an RSS feed link in all their posts.

Actually RSS feed links, as well as website, blog, wiki, etc. URL's and email
addresses can be embedded in your messages
RSS feeds, linking 1) through 3) can be created and from any points within 1)
through 3).
The host website Permaculture will be the portal to the wiki, blog, forums and
this list and contain
lists of external links and display of non-transient information.