seedkeepers - [Seed Keepers] IMPORTANT NOTICE ! ! !

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Seed Keepers] IMPORTANT NOTICE ! ! !
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 12:06:58 -0500

Folks, I am new to this particular list-serve type, as far as moderator abilities go.

LL has informed me that NOONE, can DELETE a post,
nor edit it, once it is made.

Do NOT POST ! ! ! ....................
- Your address,
- Your phone number,
- Your full name.
- etc, here...
(...we suggest... ;>)

We cannot remove it, once done...
Nor can you.
Sorry.
:>(

You will simply have to move...
Or petition the USPS for a different address.
Petition the town for a new street name.
And get a new phone number...

Ok. That's clear.
I just wish it were not so.

Oh. And maybe change your name.
;>)

If you believe someday, that a list member is annoying you, offlist,
SAVE your emails. Don't discard them. Write LL with the info.
Don't just copy/paste it into Notepad and Delete the message.
The message has useful hidden info for potential prosecution.
Never seen it happen, in person. But, it could, in theory.
Let's make sure it's on another list, eh? ;>)

Grow ON!
BillSF9c