seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] New directions + alpine strawberries

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: Pumpkin Lady <pumpkin@xanadoo.com>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] New directions + alpine strawberries
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 14:10:20 -0600

While I have little interest in participating in swapping this year, that will change next year. I've never been one to play with seed swaps. They always look like they are cumbersome to me, although the people involved always seem to have fun.

The only thing I worry about is that I have seen an awful lot of lists who do the RR and swap thing and conversation except for RR/swaps goes by the wayside. If that happens here I don't know if I would stay.

Having said that I have little interest in swapping, I AM ordering alpine strawberry seeds. They come 1000 to the package. Strawberry seed germination is 50% or so, but even with that I cannot IMAGINE that I will need that many seeds. If the people who were interested in alpine strawberry seeds didn't find them, could they email me and I'll see how many ways I can divvy up what I don't need to make as many people as possible happy.

Morgan