seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] New directions for this good list!

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: tonitime@juno.com
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] New directions for this good list!
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 14:02:09 -0500

Thanks, bunkie.
Anyone is welcome to email me outside this list for resources of
other exchange lists on the web. I'd rather not take away from the
growth of this new list and it's opportunities as yet untried :) This
one needs to grow and be nurtured.
I will get an email together with some of those .
Toni

most excellent post toni and very articulate! where is this 'other
place' you all go that is so generous with heirloom seeds...a curious
mind wants to know?!