seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Elizabeth's introduction

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: ed&bunkie <bunked@centurytel.net>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Elizabeth's introduction
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 13:15:17 -0800

hi Elizabeth. we're in Eastern Washington state at 2750', in the mountains. i have been very interested in attempting to grow rice here. i remember awhile back reading about a rice that could be grown on land, not in water. i haven't been able to find any info on it recently. can you tell me about the Wells rice you are going to grow?

thanks, bunkie.