seedkeepers - [Seed Keepers] Other places

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: Pumpkin Lady <pumpkin@xanadoo.com>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Seed Keepers] Other places
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 13:55:31 -0600

tonitime@juno.com wrote:

Anyone is welcome to email me outside this list for resources of
other exchange lists on the web. I'd rather not take away from the
growth of this new list and it's opportunities as yet untried :) This
one needs to grow and be nurtured.

That's kind of mean. I, for one, found out about this list on another list. Indeed, I saw its existence posted on 3 or 4 lists. People join all kinds of lists, then they drop the ones that don't meet their needs. Being on one doesn't preclude being on others.

JMO,
Morgan