permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Linda Ray <lindaray@att.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 00:20:49 +0000 (UTC)

I'm with Georg on this.JMHO.

Namaste,
Linda :-)

From: Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2016 11:49 AM

Lawrence,

>>> someone can create a Google Group PISS (permaculture invisible systems
>> and
>>> structures)
>>
>> ROTFLOL

> You might disagree with me Georg.

please do not get me wrong - sorry when I was unclear here. I personally feel
that a discussion of invisible structures is a highly impoertant part of why
I am on this international list. Nut’n’bolts info is valuable, and I think
none of us can ever have too much of that, but I feel that for the visible
structures there are plenty of good solutions around, locally and beyond.
Even 50% of what I know about them right now and my design training and
experience would be ample enough IF I could and would apply them unhindered
by the current invisible structures in place. So discussion on HOW we can
design and implement WHICH invisible structures is highly needed.

I think we can also all agree on the notion, that interlocking our horns on
our favoured propaganda-fed belief systems is something we could do without -
BUT in order to grow in our inner freedom from those influences it might need
some of that. It might be helpful in realizing or discriminating between,
what are original thougths and what are propaganda-driven emotional reactions
to distorted perception of reality. This is tricky business, and I appreciate
these discussions.

I interpreted that naming the invisible structures group PISS as a Freudian
sign of you being pissed about said confrontations.

I personally think that a separate group for this would attract little
attention and soon die. To this mix is a good solution, in spite of some
pleople signing off ever now and then.

Georg
(Vienna, Austria, EU)

>From stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com Sun Jul 31 23:33:12 2016
h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=cl018qIEZSnrJvV5fx/KbA4L50yHMiczr/uewV2dsQE=;
b=J9ATItTmU/tIS+0jLf4Q1tfnMc2GNgal2bKsURxIAVE49fOZShsvywrtWki0QtntXQ
uRa8RtJ3gylUDyYSODteqtx73YledDWUioqqqLeW21trF+IpLXaWI68x+Rg9amHqciF9
AmqZfgQ2mvA69aI3/D/tcAy9imvR5/uQ55AhmPGbP/LcKB6UeWxTqUHvNhQ6OPyyubor
4Xj86x7XM/WDl2pOlM7qBBEo0n0jO0JtvefliPEbDQ754hRBlHUjSGi/8NW6lcavTM91
QgP3Xc6ToRXplIn3ftls61spInDH+lRbXiFQS2HEeTNm+uPw9UPPs+epht3TynllyiXA
qp9Q=X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d100.net; s 130820;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=cl018qIEZSnrJvV5fx/KbA4L50yHMiczr/uewV2dsQE=;
b=V5sa7wgguJboN/9FyuWlIEPdoR+LfN4rWGATOIZuxARdytpzXAAj5mbEzWxgKcOqXG
3qWWBS0Dw1oamEwKUkoMPErPlIcNQ923X4vtx0KicLwD4AXguUQ9AVn6GhCygli9Q/hZ
YEEOqfvSiEBS1dUNdgTEeTM90w41xDFDkR059vY55hChGO8wX9Vtc/mr+X4K2+7UDyLp
3Wn9Nyi4l3WFNJgrQqTfe7lRDq5r0A8NKaxDjYJn3uvbY/HF72VcOwj+xPRdXJ620oyl
yLZ22xZhHxXK8VskRIJTVXTZk/WtMACcQwR3mzL/uZlippqF3e0+227Suwp8yT3a3VqR
K3WQ=X-Gm-Message-State:
AEkoouvOfE/7Pp0Yqn1WxPWCrmKP5JY4HRmrqOZsbMZUmR+l7ZqWblYySZF4uVkOqHl+H1q55HiomQvY3oQUuQ=X-Received:
by 10.200.34.77 with SMTP id p13mr84011955qtp.15.1470022381438;
Sun, 31 Jul 2016 20:33:01 -0700 (PDT)