permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 13:27:20 +1200

Yes Bob...the challenges are to evolve it with graduates.

Lawrence..its temperate climate, 1500mm of rain, evenly spread, summers 30
deg C winters 10 deg C. Two mild frosts this year. Alluvial river shelf.

Politics is just a hobby now...far too much BS on everyside. Not enough
frank honest blunt truth.

Bring a tipi..Steve

On 31 July 2016 at 12:58, Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net> wrote:

> Hmm, an "invisible systems and structures" permaculture group. That sounds
> tempting.
>
> Bob Waldrop, Okie City
>

> On 7/30/2016 5:55 PM, Darrell E. Frey wrote:
>
>> I think there needs to be a new email list for these political and
>> religious conversations. generally i try to read the posts here but I am
>> currently deleting them almost as soon as they arrive
>>
>> Darrell E. Frey
>> Three Sisters Farm
>> defrey@bioshelter.com
>> www.bioshelter.com
>>
>> Author; Bioshelter Market Garden: A Permaculture Farm. New Society
>> Publishing, 2011
>>
>> On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 23:09:02 +0100, dhondt wrote:
>>
>> On 30/07/16 22:27, Lawrence London wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 8:22 PM, dhondt wrote:
>>>
>>> Are you certain you will survive WW3 that Clinton has already promised to
>>>>
>>> Speak up John you4 voice is so faint...did you say that Hillary and the
>>> West are to blame for everything?
>>>

>> I didn't but I will now. There is only one empire in the world today. And
>> only 6 news groups in the empire that all spout anti Russian
>> propaganda full time to prepare people like you for war. And really, what
>> Israel is doing to the Palestinians (the only real
>> Semites) is evil and inhumane genocide. Israel should be warned by every
>> country in the world for what it is doing. J
>>
>>> Check this out if you dare:
>>>
>>> Putin Warns Israel: Don't Send Deadly Weapons to Ukraine or Russia will
>>> bomb your country to the Stone Age
>>> http://whatsupic.com/news-politics-world/1469549250.html
>>> "*Russian President Vladimir Putin warned Israel on Saturday not to
>>> supply
>>> weapons to the Ukrainian government,saying that the move would be
>>> counterproductive to efforts to reach peace in east Ukraine adding that
>>> Russia will bomb Israel back to the Stone Age*
>>> *"It's the Israeli leadership's choice. It's their right to do what they
>>> think is appropriate."*
>>>
>>> Did you say you have been blindsided?
>>> Viva Ukraine!!!!
>>> Viva NATO!!
>>> Viva EU!!
>>> Viva USA, UK, Canada and Free Russia Foundation
>>> http://www.4freerussia.org/
>>>

>> permaculture mailing list
>> permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
>> subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:
>>

>> permaculture mailing list
>> permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
>> subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: