permaculture - [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "scrooge McDuck" <declan@planetmail.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 00:06:56 +0200

Lawrence & I have been  corresponding privately, and I realised I differ with Permaculture on politics and the future. I sent him my Scripturally based visiomn oif the future in these words:

My vision of the future (probably totally wrong) is an end to cities and factories, earthwide temperate climate, farming a few acres using Permaculture and living in an Earthship, bartering with the neighbours - their cherries for my Soy Sauce, etc. There might be 100 or 200 years of tidying up to undo the damage done and another 200 beautifying the planet, as well as teaching ressurected ones. No politics; It has been proven that mankind cannot govern himself, and we will return to Direct Rule from heaven. That's what I am working towards.

Lawrence asked me to forward my reasons for this view to the list, despite the fact that it's OT and based on the Scriptures. To those with biased preconceptions about ALL religions, I can only say you are 99.99% right, and the rest wrong. Delete this if you must. Flames to Lawrence, please :-). Curiosity, Questions or requests for information privately to me, as we don't want that on the list

INTRO:
The theme of the Bible is God's kingdom - lost, then restored. For those who doubt the Bible,
http://www.jw.org/en/publications/videos/#mediaitems/VODMinistryTools/docid-502015752_E_1_VIDEO

1914 was a pivotal year starting a period known as "The Last Day can be shown
1. We arrive at 1914 by Bible Chronology.