permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sexual Harassment in PDCs (was Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sexual Harassment in PDCs (was Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 02:50:30 -0600

Hi Steve, I'm simply saying this is a topic that deserves care, not that it
shouldn't be discussed responsibly. Quite the contrary. See my comment
again.

Wes brought up the topic in light of ethics in practicing permaculture,
which is very valid. However, the topic is being built upon
including dubious references to catholic priest scandals. List onlookers,
or searchers of Google, could skim the text and assume there is a massive
scandal going on in PDCs all over the place. I think this topic deserves
more care than that, for everybody's sake. We sabotage ourselves when not
being careful.

Jason