permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sexual Harassment in PDCs (was Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sexual Harassment in PDCs (was Permaculture Invisible Structures..or Irony ?)
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:09:15 -0400

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
wrote:

> I would very much like to see a safe, non-accusatory, open discussion of
> this issue, in which specific cases were brought up, especially by those
> involved in them, and where there is an unprejudiced evaluation of what
> kind of harm has been done in the permaculture community by real cases of
> behavior.

The proposal I made for a turn key system utilizing a forum and website
would give you exactly what you need and provide complete privacy. If you
want me to repost thai I will. If you want me to create these resources for
you I will, for free but prefer some remuneration if at all posible, but
definitely for free just get it done and maintained.

Thanks for your contributions to this list, Toby, they are very much
appreciated.

Let me know if I can help further.

LL
--