permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Russians in this PC list. Are there any and if not, why not?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: Pavlo Ardanov <pavlo.ardanov@gmail.com>
  • Cc: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Sandra Campe <s.campe@permakultur-akademie.net>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Russians in this PC list. Are there any and if not, why not?
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 20:24:35 +1200

I do very loudly support Lawrence's suggestion in order for greater far
reaching communication with as many members of the greater Permaculture
community. Whatever way we can do this will see greater rewards for us all.

Sandra may well know who in EUPN has such lists and contacts of all
european addrresses. It would be great to open them to this list. ...
Steve Hart

>>> https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared
>>> https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/posts
>>> https://ello.co/lflondon <https://ello.co/permaculture>