permaculture - Re: [permaculture] official certification

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] official certification
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 21:04:01 -0400

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Koreen Brennan <koreenbrennan@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Love reading this list and the thoughtful comments and valuable information
> shared. Thank you Lawrence, for keeping it going!

I hope to keep doing that for a long time. If ibiblio stops hosting lists I
will move it to Google Groups, download all the list message archives,
month by month, year by year and upload them to a Google Site for download.

This list is a treasure for me as is permaculture a treasured lens on the
world.

Hope to make less typos in my posts and less vile criticism of the
designated poseurs but got to keep Steve happy.........:-)
PRI and Permies do help keep the Permaculture movement going in a forward
direction (we hope) and they both offer
very many valuable resources. One of the valuable assets this list offers
is a continuum of dedication to maintaining the standards of permaculture
education, practice, definition and ethics.

I hope your courses and projects are going well, Koreen. How are your
friends at Pine Ridge doing? That has always interested me.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com