permaculture - Re: [permaculture] official certification

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] official certification
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 13:48:40 -0400

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 1:53 PM, <.. <toby@patternliteracy.com>> wrote:

> and as Paul and other say,

Facepalm, headdesk.
That one ..............................well I'll leave further comments to
Steve and Scott. Complete distrust.
suffice to say that I hear from credible sources that the artist who
created permaculture playing cards for one of his fundraisers
never saw a dime for his work. Ayn Rand follower. got his start in PC here
then went off to tell folks that it is their divine right to
make million$ from permaculture.
plus side, his forum contains a large archive of excellent writing and
graphics
would be nice if he allied himself with more knowledgeable and experienced
forces in the Permaculture movement

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com