permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Anonymous browsing of the internet was Re: Leaving the Evil Empire of Facebook — Medium

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Anonymous browsing of the internet was Re: Leaving the Evil Empire of Facebook — Medium
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 23:40:30 -0500

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 9:53 PM, Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net> wrote:

> Well if Tor had major vulnerabilities it seems likely to me that that
> would be all over the place.

OK, that sounds reassuring.
Well, now I will have to find something to communicate with someone
privately about. Maybe gardening secrets
or garden hand tool designs. Don't want any ChiCom manufacturers to learn
my trade secrets. That's actually worth
doing Tor for,

> Having said that, I would be disappointed if the government isn't reading
> my online communications. They have so much to learn and I could help
> teach them, lol.

Very good, Bob. They need to work harder. And learn more. Be more. Do
better.
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com